Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Every kid is different..

Our second child appears to be doing everything a few months earlier compared to our first one. I guess she has her elder sister to watch and learn. The older one didn't have that role model.

Baby is 11 months old and has started running, dancing ! and already watches Barney without batting an eyelid.

All thanks to her akka's (elder sister's) influence. She goes and finds the Barney toy everytime any of us sings the barney song !! See for yourself.



She really loves Barney! and daddy is starting to get irritated at the sight of the dino.. Too much Barney can be a bad thing..

6 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:45 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Yup ! Every kid is different. And kids learn from multiple sources. Their elder siblings are the most powerful !

The curiosity on the face was so revearling. Smacks of the exploration that was on!

The background scores of "i love you" and the natural speak is interesting Sundar !

Looks like this is graduating to be a family movie production house !!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:48 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

:) Can't believe Barney is going strong years later, feels like it was not that long ago that my young lad was watching barney. Time goes so fast, sigh

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:40 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

yayyyyyy someone else who dislikes barney

give me sesame street any day


ps : no relevance but i ended up watching the video with a lag - hence it looked like baby was destroying barney land i nslow motion - ehehhe muahhaa im so happy ;p

pss : ehpadiyo csi has entered the scene to investigate - word verificationleh csi ;p

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:52 PM, Blogger Munimma wrote...

Normal for the second one to be faster/more assertive/more aggressive/etc.

irritated at Barney? wait till the older one turns 7/8 and starts watching teenage sitcoms! I feel like I am after her all the time to switch off the TV. And the younger one learns it all too!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:07 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

kavi, if i get the encouragement i get, signing up for director on youtube..

wa, time does go by fast..

visithra, i dont like barney..too much barney.. but baby just loves barney.

munimma, that is scary! watching sun tv is difficult enough. tennage sitcoms !!! aaaaaagghhhhhhh

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I can't agree more. My daughter who is nearing two wakes up in the middle of the night and wants me to sing Barney song - I love you OR refuses to go back to sleep.
I am happy to see she is not the only one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home