Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jr. plays the Sax

Jr. has been learning the Alto Sax this year. They had their first performance for parents.

It is an expensive but beautiful instrument. Thankfully they allow us to rent on a monthly fee and if we rent for enough months we get to buy it! (Reminds you of Bama Vijayam, doesn't it?)

Took this HDR picture of the Alto Sax a few months ago..




Here is a video of her practicing at home after her first two classes..




Considering that we don't get to see her practice at home often (San's complaint that the thing is too loud!) and are limited to once a week, she did very well!




The plan is to encourage her better going forward...


.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:09 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

amazing ! The sax has great meaning for me. For its an instrument that in my mind is something that I wont be able to play at all.

Keep it going with her !!

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:02 AM, Blogger Lak wrote...

pretty cool!

S1 is learning the violin with his school orchestra. He's also learning the piano with a private tutor. There's simply no comparison.

If she likes it, you may have to get a private teacher and put up with a lot more practice :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Did your daughter watch DUET movie before taking up sax ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home