Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

2011 is done with in a couple of minutes..

A year that started off badly but also a year where all things bad have turned around.

My mother was diagnosed with a life threatening illness. She survived. For that alone the last year was positive.

We also had me going through a very rough patch physically and mentally in Jan/Feb and March brought in Bikram Yoga. Something that has been in my backyard since 2002 but was destined to find and appreciate only this year. I recovered enough to have another surgery on the right hand and recovered from that as well and can now lift the little one, throw her up and catch her.

This from a guy who needed help to open the refrigerator door or carry more than one gallon of milk using the right hand! The rest of the year has been sickness free and filled with happier moments.

Work has brought me new challenges and the joy of dealing with those challenges. This year also saw me travel back and forth to Austin, something that will be a continuous process over 2012. Have learned to appreciate folks who travel for work since this started.

The kids have been good and San has been doing well with home and work.

What more can one ask for in a year?! Well, another year of turning things the right way!

Here is to 2012!

Our entire family wishes you all a Wonderful 2012!!!

.

Labels:

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:08 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Heres wishing you a very happy new year Sundar !

it was such a pleasure catching up with you and all in the family. Look forward to great times ahead

Heres wishing the very best for the years ahead

 

Post a Comment

<< Home