Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, August 29, 2011

Prayers

Little one after waking up : Daddy, you know something?

Me : What?

LO : Last night I came and huggied you and thaachamed (sleep) with you right ?

Me : Yes.

LO : You know, I was praying in my brain that you don't leave me and go to Yoga in the morning! and you came back just like I prayed..

Looks like there are forces at work beyond my control. This morning for reasons unknown, decided to go back to sleep when the alarm rang. So did MIL.

Guess someone's prayers got answered!


.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

what is yoga for one is viyoga for another (little) one! ;-)

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:44 PM, Blogger dipali wrote...

So sweet! Makes bunking yoga worth it, sometimes:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home