Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Bright and white..

One of the last matching dresses came out today...













This one is simple but the girls looked bright eyed and bushy tailed in them!

The little one has been very difficult to deal with the entire day. Bad cold, the infinite "nobody loves me in his house" routine, tantrums galore!

Things will turn around tomorrow or so we hope..

.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:19 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Whoa !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:07 AM, Blogger Ramakrishnan Au wrote...

Tell the younger one Aparna that her chinna thatha loves her !!!!
Ramesh

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:44 AM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

They Look beautiful specially with the bindi on their forehead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home