Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mothers day




The day started off on a bad note with the usual breakfast struggle. Had promised that Breakfast will be over before mommy came out of the bedroom but that was not meant to be. One should not promise anything when little kids finishing breakfast on time is part of the plan.

Finally after a busy day we did something to make up for it. Ate outside without any fights between family members!

Happy Mothers day to all!


.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Think the elder one's a candidate for braces. Don't mean to be rude, Just saying....I just got my kid into them myself. (you don't need to publish this).

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:00 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

anon,

she is definitely a poster child for braces. doctor says only after she is 10. she is almost nine now. we just have to wait till all her other teeth come out.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home