Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bad is relative

Dad and Mom left in separate cars. The plan? Leave Mom's car for service. Then pick her up in Dad's (mommy) Van and come home.

The little one accompanied me just for fun. On the freeway we suddenly lose track of Mommy's car.

Little One : Where is Amma's car?

Me : She is probably taking some short cut on another exit.

LO : will she come there on time?

Me : Amma is a rash and fast driver. she will be there.

LO : Amma is not a bad driver. She is not a little bit good. That is all!

Me : !!!!!!


The little girl was so torn.. she wanted to support her mommy... but the truth.. the damn truth!

As my grandma would say "no point hiding full pumpkin in small bowl of rice"


.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

:) you should have a like button on your posts (like facebook).

aruna

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:17 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home