Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

A spot

It was just around bedtime. The kids had do brush their teeth. Just at the same time I was washing my face when Jr. says

"daddy can you wash your face again?"

Me : Okay. Why?

Jr.: From here I can see the top of your head in the mirror when you bend towards the wash basin and the light shines on your head.

Me : okay. so what?

Jr.: I can see a bald spot on your head. there is "NO" hair there.

Me : Thank you for your observation. Soon the spot will grow and only a small spot of hair will be left.

Jr.: I will still love you daddy if you are bald!

Me :

:)

:)

:)

Mom has trained her well!


.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:35 PM, Blogger Hawkeye wrote...

ashwini hair oil saar. or anup hair oil. very effective. naan college days lerndhu adha thadavi poshaakka maintain panren. and also coffee kudikardha niruthanum.

enna...iindhahair oil sama gabbu adikkum. so you have toapply it after your evening bath.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:52 AM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

nice observation..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home