Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chasing elephants

A trip to India to visit family, see some sights never seen, get the girls back comes to a close.

A countable number of hours before we board the flight back and get to our routine.

There are enough photos and videos to fill a Travelog for years, but more importantly we have all tucked away memories that will last a lifetime!

More when we come back...

.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Ani wrote...

wow enjoy..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home