Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two is okay but three is a crowd?

A bedtime conversation:

Little One: Daddy were you happy with mommy that she had another dolly?

Me : Yes. Very happy! (she is the "another dolly".. the first dolly in question being Jr.)

Jr. : What would have happened if you had one more dolly?

Me : Let's not talk about that okay. We are happy that we have two dollies and you are both good girls. We don't need any more dollies.

LO : You are right. How could we have three kids. You have only two hands.

Me : ??????? What has my hands have to do with how many kids we have in the house?

Jr. : Right now we have two kids sleeping on either side of you on your two hands. How will the third kid go to sleep? Where will it put its head? On your neck or something?

LO : Maybe the third kid will have to lie down on top of you!

Me : You know there are more things to worry about when we have three kids than bedtime?

Jr. : Yeah. We won't be able to warm you when you say "I am cold.. come and lie down on me and warm me".

LO : Yeah. That kid will be too small and when we jump on you to warm you and will get squished between me and akka. What will happen then?

Me : I give up! Please just go to sleep now.


Real estate at bed time on daddy's hand seems to be the key criteria for number of kids in the house.. who knew?!




.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:22 AM, Blogger Violet wrote...

LOL.. This was too funny. The girls are so cute!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:29 PM, Blogger Hawkeye wrote...

just get another one sundar. be the inspiration for people like us :-)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Ani wrote...

hmm that that people that that kavalai... your kids are smart and they would sure LOL when they read this post later

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

hawkeye/sundar:

is this a poll?

if so, i agree with the kids - one kid per pillow ... umm ... arm.

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Violet, Ani... cute is in the eye of the beholder / blogreader

Hawkeye, I am now conferring the honorary title of "Nakkal Thilagam" on you.

You have only one. we have two.. you should already be inspired, no?

catch up first and then we will continue to inspire you guys some more..

:)

s.b.

it is definitely not a poll.

one kid / arm is a nice policy.

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Sivajini wrote...

ahaha, they are very clear on their needs and logic its just us who need to catch up :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home