Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pongalooooooooo.....




Like Kavi says "Two minutes on the lips and a lifetime on the hips !"

My waist size probably increased an inch today.

Happy Pongal everyone!




Previous Pongalogues here, here, here, and here..




.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:15 AM, Blogger Sanand wrote...

Happy Pongal to you and your loved ones.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:05 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thanks Anand. hope you guys had a wonderful pongal too..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home