Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, January 15, 2010

Adverbicalistically speaking

Both Jr. and the little one come up with some really funny words.

Jr. to Me : It couldn't be any worser you know!

LO to me : You are the worsest parents in the whole wide world!

Later when they were both watching Kai Lan, I made up some Chinese words and started talking in fake Chinese. The Little One says

"Why are you trying to talk in Chinese if you are not Chineseish?"

They find very creative ways to get the message across.


.

Labels:

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:25 AM, Blogger Violet wrote...

Amazing kids! Hope you are striving to become the 'bestest' parents.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:36 PM, Blogger Ananya Mahadevan wrote...

:-) Smarties...

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:24 AM, Anonymous WA wrote...

LO might want to talk to the lad, I think the worstest parent title probably has been given to me years ago :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:08 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Violet, yes.. we are trying to be the bestest or betterer.. the bestesterest parents..

:)

Ananyaa, welcome to this blog. Love the way you have your profile name in Tamizh.

WA, you are probably the bestest already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home