Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, December 28, 2009

Women's glib?

Was too tired to even move and ended up napping on the little one's bed in the kids room. The kids both protested my presence initially saying "we are playing here, you have to go out!"

Mumbled something and dozed off and they must have realized I was fast asleep and started playing. After 30-45 minutes, I woke up and was still tired but conscious of their game.

LO : I have to run! I am late to pick up my kids.

Jr.: Please stay. You have more work to do here! Why do you have to rush?

LO : My husband will be very upset!

Me : (thinking while half asleep .. a kid in our household that is worried about a husband being upset? that is impossible! should I pinch myself?)

LO : (within a split second) Actually, it is okay. I am not worried about my husband getting upset. He can be upset. Let's continue...

Me :(laughing under the blanket) Idhu, Idhu namma veetu kuzhandai! (This, this is a kid from our household alright!)

San does not believe me when this conversation was mentioned, but swear to god, this was a real conversation between the kids.

Wish there was a video!



.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank San for not grounding you for making up this story :-)

Loved it,
V

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:27 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Lol ! Stock value indeed seems to be up sundar !

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sundar:

"Me :(laughing under the blanket) Idhu, Idhu namma veetu kuzhandai! (This, this is a kid from our household alright!)"

that so totally does not follow! ;-) this could be a kid from 50% of the other households.

brownie points to san (agree with "V" above).

- s.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home