Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, October 03, 2009

The world we live in..

Remember, my old rant on Sun TV showing a violent movie to commemorate the birthday of the dude whose name was synonymous with Non-violence?

Things haven't gotten much better.

Saw this via boing-boing..

Luxury items to commemorate the life of an austere person..

Somehow, somewhere, the message is lost... way way lost!

Next thing we know, Tommy Hilfiger will come up with a leather jacket with Gandhi's spectacles as the logo and the NRA will support a new gun which will kill sooner and call it the Mahathmatic ..

It is not that far fetched.


.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:04 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

You are assuming that its not there yet. And that could be otherwise too !

With Khadi becoming the fashion statement that the rich sport...

and..

'Mahatma Gandhi road's in the big cities commanding prime rentals and real estate value...

what he stood for has far been eclipsed by his brand value !

Sigh

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:39 PM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Yes, I was most disturbed too:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home