Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Very very busy

With work..

Might be a couple of days to get back to Blogger.

Managed a 30 minute break earlier today to do the Photo school assignment, which was titled "collections" and this was my homework submission.

collections_shadows_contrast_hw

When you are surrounded by princesses, there is no other collection worth presenting, no?


.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:38 AM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

Nice picture as always.. do you have these princesses for your little princesses!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

You should be glad you are the prince charming

 

Post a Comment

<< Home