Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, June 01, 2009

Weekend photo




The week has gotten off to a rocky start. Hit with some gastro infection. Hope to come out of it in one piece within the next couple of days.

We took the kids to our local park on Saturday and also happened to see the new adorable ducklings.

The long post(which is almost a book and will have to be posted in parts) will have to wait. After a lot of thought the decision is to post it, after letting my wife, mother in law, mother, sister in laws and grown up cousins read it first.


.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sundar:

after all those in-laws read it, i bet the post will be outlawed! ;-)

- s.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home