Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, June 18, 2007

Adai for Tiffin ?

An evening conversation after father's day celebration at the daycare between Jr. and me.

Me: didn't you say you were hungry at the function ? Daddy is going to make some Adai (south Indian crepe made from Lentil flour, red chilis and curry leaves). Do you want some ?

Jr. : Yes daddy.

Me : Here you go (and I give her a piece)

Jr.: This is so voraikkardhu (hot and spicy). I don't want it.

Me : (after tasting it) No, it is not! You have to eat at least one.

Jr.: No, I DONT WANT IT.

At this point I decided that the usual coaxing, cajoling, threatening etc. will not work. So I decided to take the same batter for 1 Adai and made 4-5 little adai's. They looked cute.

Me : I have a surprise for you. Come to the kitchen and see what I have made.

Jr. : (looks at it)You made baby adai's for me !? Give me one.



San who was busy feeding the little one, came back and was very impressed that I managed to get something inside Jr.

That "#1 DAD" medal that Jr. put around my neck at the daycare function.. I think I earned it!



:)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

aww.. so sweet...

Hope the #1 DAD medal makes you do this everyday.. I am sure San will be very pleased :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:20 PM, Blogger Shobha wrote...

hey,that's so cute.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:33 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

How is it !?! Quick thinking ! LOL !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:17 PM, Blogger Life Rocks!!! wrote...

that was really smart!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home