Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy thanksgiving everyone..

We are now into our Thanksgiving break.

The whole week off (thanks to forced vacation), not to mention my BIL is here to celebrate our birthdays..

Today, Jr. had a thanksgiving day lunch at her daycare..

This year we did not make it to the lunch because baby was sick. Jr. had to do without us at the lunch..

Had an interesting conversation with Jr. when I picked her up from daycare...

Me : did you have a good lunch ?
Jr.: Yes. I did not eat the turkey sandwich because I am VEGETARIAN.. so I ate veggies sandwich.. (I didnt even ask but she thought that was worth mentioning..)
Me : did you learn why we celebrate thanksgiving ?
Jr.: Yes. During thanksgiving everyone goes from England to India and they meet a lot of Indians.. I think it is because they want to go see Diwali !! Then they eat turkey and corn and say thanks to India !!

I couldnt stop laughing for a good five minutes!

:)

5 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:51 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

hehehe so cute ;p

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:42 AM, Blogger Balaji S Rajan wrote...

Kids make us laugh for many reasons. That was a typical one. My daughter asked to recite two lines and it was about Id-Mubarak. On the day her class went on to the stage one by one and recited their respective comments. My daughter did the same too. She has not stopped it. She keeping telling those two lines like advertisements now and then. Kids are what they are and it is wonderful to live with them.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:07 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

I couldnt help laughing too !!!!

'Thanks for giving' !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:36 AM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Happy Thanksgiving Sundar. Funny..Funny!

Jr. is cute indeed !

Any travels? I'll be around Bay Area...If you plan to go to Saravana Bhavan..please let me know ...I'll see you if possible.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Great one, this!
-kajan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home