Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, November 03, 2006

Ayesha Takia and Gul Panag

What is happening to sundar and what is going on with the title ?

Who are Ayesha Takia and Gul Panag ?

Well, they are the two protagonists in the latest movie I happened to watch. It is a film by Nagesh Kukunoor called "DOR" (which means "thread"). My mother-in-law called us from India and said "ask sundar to watch it, he will like it".. and sure as hell, I loved the movie.

There are only 10 people in the cast with 3 main characters. Riveting.. absolutely riveting.

I will leave the reviewing to the pros.

But this is one different film. I had never heard of either Ayesha Takia and Gul Panag before watching this film, but now I cannot forget them (or forget their protrayal of Meera or Zeenat).

Go watch it if you get a chance..

Have had an interesting week at work..couldnt post.. but I am back, at least for now..

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:07 AM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

Hi Sundar,

I have seen this movie... damn interesting.. The best thing was do whatever you want to do , but have the courage to face the consequences!!

You must watch IQBAl , movie by the same Director...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home