Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, October 29, 2006

How to annoy your parents

First thing on a weekend, we are blocked from entering the kitchen..

By the train!! Jr. was giving the other passengers VIP treatment.



This train was moving very fast according to Jr. , but we could not see the movement!!

Finally the train was physically relocated so we could continue our normal actitivies..

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:45 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

You relocated the train ? Who do you think you are ? Lalloo Prasad Yadav or what !!! :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:45 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

lol at kavi - hehehe poor kid - she got relocated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home