Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Deep Jalao (Light a lamp)...

Here's Junior wishing you all a very happy Deepavali with her song about Deepavali.

This was a good effort considering the baby was lurking at the foot of the performer and director, waiting for a chance to eat Jr's eats..



Happy Deepavali again folks..

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:44 AM, Blogger Balaji S Rajan wrote...

That was a good video. My daughter watched it and admired it. It was very natural. Thanks for her wishes and hope you enjoyed Diwali.
Inga nanga Thames Snanam aachu.... Ungallukku yenna snanam?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:52 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

That was spontaneous and so natural !! I guess Director Daddy just had to press the record button and do nothing else eh !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:53 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thank you Balaji sir.. inge local thanni snanam.. no river I can think of..

kavi, not so easy.. my camera only takes 30 sec clips.. had to do some slick editing so you dont see the breaks.. every 30 seconds had to ask Jr. to start the next stanza..

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home